Saturday 2 April 2016

Nitty



My name is Nitty, an engineer by profession. I came in touch with the Forex industry some 5 years back and since then seeking knowledge and guidance to get involved in this market. Along the way I had my share of bitter experiences, where I've lost some money and there were no proper guidance available because I can't afford a full fledge Forex class; even if so,there are no follow ups after the course.

I came across FX United just about a year ago and I thank God (and my introducer) to have introduced me to this magnificent company. I attended the business preview with a little sceptical mind, thinking what could they offer..

The presenter was talking about the ways we can make money using the company's business plan. One thing that struck me hard was that they are giving free unlimited forex education. I joined because of this, and as promised there are abundance of support form the leaders and peers.. Now I could trade on my own make profit! 

Would like to thank everyone who made this happen to me especially, Dr. Ilaiaraja, Mr. Ramesh, Mr. Veera and Mr. Bala who selfessly give to the people..

No comments:

Post a Comment